HRSA-21-085 State Newborn Screening Interoperability Implementation Program
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2021 State Newborn Screening Interoperability Implementation Program. The goal of the program is to support states in implementing activities towards achieving full data interoperability relating to newborns and children having or at risk for heritable disorders identified through newborn screening.
- Application Due Date: May 10, 2021
- Estimated Number of Awards: Up to 4 cooperative agreements
- Estimated Award Amount: Up to $200,000.00 per year
- Period of Performance: September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2023
- The NOFO can be accessed at: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=331851
A Technical Assistance webinar for this NOFO is scheduled for:
- Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Time: 2-3 p.m. ET
- Call-In Number: 1-866-253-5305
- Participant Code: 53556179
- Weblink: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/hrsa21085/
For more information, contact Kim Morrison at KMorrison@hrsa.gov.