HRSA-21-079 Long-term Follow-up for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and Other Newborn Screening Conditions
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2021 Long-term Follow-up for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and Other Newborn Screening Conditions Program. The goal of this program is to ensure that newborns and children identified through newborn screening (NBS) achieve the best possible outcomes, by expanding the ability of state public health agencies to provide screening, counseling and services to these newborns and children. This NOFO supports this goal by making available funding to support comprehensive models of long-term follow-up (LTFU) that demonstrate collaborations between clinicians, public health agencies, and families.
- Application Due Date: May 03, 2021
- Estimated Number of Awards: Up to 6 grants
- Estimated Award Amount: Up to $ $500,000 per year
- Period of Performance: August 1, 2021 – July 31, 2023
- The NOFO can be accessed at: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=331850
A Technical Assistance webinar for this NOFO is scheduled for:
- Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Time: 2-3 p.m. ET
- Call-In Number: 1-866-617-1525
- Participant Code: 37637400
- Weblink: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/hrsa21079/
For more information, contact Mabatemije Otubu at MOtubu@hrsa.gov.