IT Public Health
Shortterm follow up
Primary Job Title
Centers & Contact Information
Adrya Stembridge is an applications developer/analyst, Linux/Windows server administrator, and technical support resource. Drawing on over 15 years of healthcare and insurance related IT experience, she provides software development, server administration, and other IT support to State and Federally funded projects.
Her work and contributions include the State of Georgia Newborn Screening Follow-up Database, SERC Specimen Sample Exchange Program, SERC Nutrition Management Guidelines Application, Ask the Geneticist Q&A resource, Ask The Jewish Geneticist Q&A resource, and the NCC Region 4 Collaborative cutoff interpretation project. Adrya is also a musician and audio technophile, and provides audio engineering services for regional and national healthcare related conferences.
Areas of Expertise
Public health informatics, HIPAA, Newborn Screening (NBS) IT systems, HL7, application development, SQL, Linux server administration, Windows, Macintosh and Linux systems support, audio engineering, and video production.
- Frazier DM, Allgeier C, Homer C, Marriage BJ, Ogata B, Rohr F, Splett PL, Stembridge A, Singh RH. Nutrition management guideline for maple syrup urine disease: An evidence- and consensus-based approach. Mol Genet Metab. 2014 May 17. pii: S1096-7192(14)00160-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ymgme.2014.05.006.
- Marquardt G, Currier R, Mchugh DM, et al. (127 authors, including Stembridge A). Enhanced interpretation of newborn screening results without analyte cutoff values. Genet Med. 2012;14(7):648-55. PubMed PMID: 22766634
- Otwell E, Stembridge A. Use of Business Process Analysis and Requirements Development to Build the Nutrition Guidelines Portal. SERC/SERGG Annual Meeting, July 2011
- Pike BL, He M, Caldwell GS, Chaing SH, Evans C, Hagar AF, McKeever CD, Morris D, Torres J, Stembridge A, and Wood TC. Peer-to-Peer Sample Exchange Program for Continuous Quality Assessment. APHL Annual Meeting, Omaha, NE. June 2011 and The SERC/SERGG Annual Meeting, July 2011
- Tesla C, Korf BR, Holt L, Prucka S, Robin NH, Descartes M, Lose E, Stembridge A, Epstein M, Warren S. AsktheGeneticist: five years of online experience. Genet Med. 2009 Apr;11(4):294-304. PubMed PMID: 19282773.
Nutrition Management Guidelines Activity
2008 - Present
SERN Lunch and Learn Announcement Friday, October 18, 2019
Please join us on Friday, October 18, 2019,at 12:00 pm (noon) in the
7th Floor Conference Room
Woodruff Memorial Research Building
101 Woodruff Circle
SERN Lunch and Learn Series.
A flyer is attached for your review.
Our speaker will be:
Judith Fridovich-Keil, PhD
School of Medicine
Department of Human Genetics
The title of her presentation is:
“Rethinking Duarte Galactosemia”
Pizza will be provided
Please RSVP by Friday, October 11th to email@example.com
Live presentation via internet is available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
for web reservations.